Thursday, March 1, 2012

An OLD picture turned CHALKBOARD!

I have been seeing different renditions of chalkboards all over Blogland and have been brainstorming over how I'd like to do one for my home. It finally dawned on me!!! I have a beautifully framed photo of when "I did that one thing, that one time," that has been hiding behind my guest room door. Yes. We are "Only Human" as Jason Mraz sings! I loved the photo but didn't want a constant, hanging reminder of a former life.


The glare is intentional!!!



So, I flipped the photo over, and painted the back with chalkboard paint! Shhhhh, don't tell my mom!!
I love the result and I still have the photo if I ever want to see 18 year old, pursuasive me!!


Now to find where I'd like to hang it. I will post a photo once that has been decided!

And I am working on so many other projects that I can't wait to post about. Until then, here's a photo of the items I purchased on Harper's and my trip to Hobby Lobby on Monday.



xoxo, Natalie







No comments:

Post a Comment