Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Harper's Nursery Mural and Custom Dresser

Yesterday, I posted the bedding and wall mural, which was the basis for her room. If you missed it, here it is again. 

Next, I saw an awesome book shelf/dresser in Pottery Barn Kids.
It was out of my budget and I already had a dresser, just needed the shelf. So I summoned help from dad and grandpa to build it for me. Here is a picture mid-process.

                                            
And the after...


Then, I decided it was too stark; it needed more color. So, I modge-podged fabric to the backs of the shelving, and added some decor. Ta-da!!!! 

NOTE: CHECK OUT BABY HARPER ON THE TOP SHELF!!

And a special thanks to Studio205 for the photo!

More to come on HK's nursery....

XOXO, Natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment